Mentoring Groups are on hold.
Read about past Teaching Academy Mentoring Groups: Mentoring Group Descriptions.
Teaching Academy Mentoring Dyad Program
Are you an Assistant or Associate Professor in the Teaching Academy? Would you like one-on-one mentoring on your educator career from another member of the Teaching Academy? Contact Amanda Broder at firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
• Mentee-Mentor pairs must meet at least 3x per year
• Mentees must complete and then review at each meeting an Annual Mentoring Plan
• Mentee-Mentor pairs must sign a brief statement of expectations for the year
• The Teaching Academy will coordinate matching and introducing Mentee-Mentor pairs
• The Mentee is responsible for contacting the Mentor and arranging meeting dates/times
• Meeting space is available in the Teaching Academy and remotely using the Teaching Academy Zoom account