Apply for Membership
- Preparation and submission of a TEACHING PORTFOLIO
- Rigorous, criteria-based peer review by
- Internal Executive Committee and
- External Review Team (consisting of members of established Teaching Academies at other institutions)
- Submit your Teaching Portfolio to email@example.com by the spring or fall deadlines (Protégé application submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis). Note: if you do not receive a confirmation email, please follow up.
- Electronic template is available via web
- Mentors are available to assist with portfolio development
- Portfolio workshops will be held to assist in completing the Portfolio
- Portfolio will be linked to Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure process
Application submissions are accepted and reviewed twice a year. Spring deadline, April 1st. Fall deadline, October 1st.
Protégé application submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis. Those accepted will be welcomed into the Academy outside of the regular Spring and Fall review process.