Career and Business Development
Expert Consulting Services
For You: Faculty and Postdoctoral Fellows within Alaska, Maine, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Continuing with our mission to promote success in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program offers individual one-to-one consulting with experts to assist you with commercializing your innovation.
Assistance is available for, but not limited to, the following areas:
- SBIR/STTR Phase I submission or resubmission
- SBIR/STTR Phase II submission or resubmission
- Setting up and managing your startup
- Reaching potential investors
Request for this consultant service is available year-round. The request will be submitted to the I-Trep administrative office where it will be discussed by the Steering Committee. If selected, the I-Trep program will put you in contact with an expert to help you with your topic of interest. The I-Trep program will cover the consultation fee.
Funding for Specialized Internships
For You: Faculty, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students within Alaska, Maine, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Continuing with our mission to provide training and education in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program is offering funding for specialized internships for 2017-2018.
- Intern with a biomedical small business or pharma: Prepare to develop your product, launch your startup, or prepare your SBIR/STTR application
- Intern with a patent attorneys’ office: Learn how to develop your own intellectual property and navigate the patent process
- Intern with an FDA regulation consultant business: Gain insight into dealing with FDA regulations so that you are prepared to face the process with your own product
Any Bioscience-based business or other business such as law offices or consultant firms that support the bioscience community. The applicant can specify the host in their application or can have the I-Trep Program identify the appropriate host for the desired training.