I-Trep Specialized Internships
FOR: Faculty, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students in the participating states
Continuing with our mission to provide training and education in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program is offering paid specialized internships for 2019-2020. Real experiences with three different internship opportunities will provide you the expertise needed to continue to develop your product or start-up.
Consider the following hosts:
- Biomedical small business or pharma: Specialized experience to help you develop your product, launch your startup, or prepare your SBIR/STTR application.
- Patent attorneys’ office: In-depth legal experience to help you develop your own intellectual property and navigate the patent process.
- FDA regulation consultant business: Direct insight into FDA regulations so that you are prepared to face the process with your own product.
Duration of Internship: Up to 12 weeks
How to apply:
Submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form
- Contact information for the host if identified
- Current CV
Applications will be reviewed by the I-Trep Internal Steering Committee and require final approval by host organization. Contact Tina Thornton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mercedes Rincon (email@example.com) if you have questions or would like more information.
These organizations are interested in hosting I-Trep Interns: