Why Choose UVM for Residency?
- Faculty and staff devoted to resident education and well-being
- Academic yet small cohesive program
- Strong evidence based teaching and practice
- Opportunity for clinical, basic science or epidemiological research
- Located in beautiful Burlington, Vermont
Our goal is to provide a balance of educational and clinical experience within obstetrics and gynecology. Most of the residency training occurs at our home institution, The University of Vermont Medical Center. In addition to our academic strength, Burlington, VT offers a plethora of year round outdoor activities and cultural activities.
Bronwyn Kenny, MD, Residency Program Director
Justin DeAngelis, MD, Associate Program Director