Biostatistics Consultation Program
The Department of Medicine Biostatistics Consultation Program started in 2016. The specific focus is to support junior faculty-led QI projects and resident/fellow QI projects that are mentored by faculty with the goal of moving them to a scholarly product.
The Faculty member or faculty mentor will complete a brief, one page application.
- If approved, this form will be forwarded to Bradley Tompkins, Quality Program Analyst.
- The project team will schedule an initial consult and follow-up meetings, as needed.
- Applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision within four weeks of application submission.
- Funded projects will be expected to result in submission of a manuscript to a peer-reviewed journal.
- The Biostatistics Application Form can be found here.