Information for Prospective Students

How to Register for CTS Courses (non-degree students)

Individuals interested in taking CTS courses may register online through the University of Vermont Professional and Continuing Education (PACE). Once you have established a student ID number, you will be required to email the course instructor providing your name, student ID, and previous education completed.  After receiving the instructor permission, you will complete the course registration online.